Built to handle size 90 and 110 jerkbaits, the ALX Rods ZOLO JPS fills the need for a spinning rod built specifically for twitch baits. A short handle paired with the correct working length makes the JPS an indispensable tool for the angler looking for that hard-to-find jerkbait rod in a spinning style design. While forward-facing sonar has changed bass fishing by making the jerkbait a year-round technique for many anglers - we discovered in testing that the JPS performs very well with shakey heads and small jig head + 2"-3" swimbait combos.
- Line: 8 - 18#
- Lure: 3/8 - 3/4 oz
- Length: 6'8"
- Power: Med
- Action: Fast
- Average Rod Weight: 4.25 oz
- Handle Length: 11" (End of butt to the front of reel seat)
- Number of Guides: 8
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
|Rod Technique(s)||90/110 Jerkbaits, Shakey head, Small jigs, 2-3" Swimbaits|
|Line Specifications||8 - 18lb|
|Lure Specifications||3/8oz - 3/4oz|
|Rod AVG Weight||4.25oz|
No customer reviews for the moment.