The Brawler is a best seller in places with fish called “lunkers” and “donkeys”. 7’6″ of carbon fiber power allows for big hook sets with hooks. Fish can’t shake their heads because you’re going to turn them straight back to the boat in a bee line to the livewell. The Brawler is an outstanding blend of a heavy rod that can do lighter work. You can go from pulling a 1 ounce carolina rig to to pitching against that piling in the matter of a bait change. Many of our customers opt for the Brawler as their main big jig rod or when they need a little more versatility than a true flip/pitch rod.
- Line: 12 - 25#
- Lure: 3/8 - 2 oz
- Length: 7'6"
- Power: X-Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Average Rod Weight: 4.6 oz
- Handle Length: 10.5" (End of butt to back of reel seat)
- Number of Guides: 11
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
|Rod Power||Extra Heavy|
|Rod Technique(s)||Caroina, Flip, Pitch, Punch, Big Jigs|
|Line Specifications||12 - 25lb|
|Lure Specifications||3/8oz - 2oz|
|Rod AVG Weight||4.6oz|
No customer reviews for the moment.