True to it’s name, the Toadface is an ace at working a variety of toads and frogs over heavy cover. The tip allows you to cast far into cover and then walk, pop, or hop your frog or toad just right. We know frogs are a big fish bait, so we added a little extra power to get them in the boat. This rod design has also given great results with jigs and larger texas rigs and has become very popular for large topwaters and swim jigs.
- Line: 12 - 20#
- Lure: 3/8 - 1 1/8 oz
- Length: 7'2"
- Power: Medium Heavy +
- Action: Fast
- Average Rod Weight: 4.2 oz
- Handle Length: 10" (End of butt to back of reel seat)
- Number of Guides: 10
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
|Rod Power||Medium Heavy +|
|Rod Technique(s)||Frogging, Jigs, Texas Rigs, Topwater, Swim Jigs|
|Line Specifications||12 - 20lb|
|Lure Specifications||3/8oz - 1 1/8oz|
|Rod AVG Weight||4.2oz|
No customer reviews for the moment.