Made for smaller crankbaits, the Crank offers a long handle for two handed casts and enough rod butt to tuck against your side for all day cranking. The long length aids in depth control for your bait and long casts – which keep your bait in the strike zone longer. The Crank is made for crankbait less than a 300 size (12′).
- Line: 8 - 14#
- Lure: 1/4 - 5/8 oz
- Length: 7'4"
- Power: Medium
- Action: ModFast
- Average Rod Weight: 4.0 oz
- Handle Length: 11" (End of butt to back of reel seat)
- Number of Guides: 11
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
|Rod Action||Moderate Fast|
|Rod Technique(s)||Crankbaits up to 12'|
|Line Specifications||8 - 14lb|
|Lure Specifications||1/4oz - 5/8oz|
|Rod AVG Weight||4.0oz|
No customer reviews for the moment.