Under docks... under tree limbs... skipping is highly effective for finding less pressured fish that are ready to fill your weigh bag. The ZOLO Skipper has the perfect blend of tip and power to load up a sling shot cast that bounces across the surface and then pulls that fish out from pilings and stumps. The short length also works great for coanglers looking for a heavier powered rod that is easier to work around poles and light posts in the back of the boat.
- Line: 12 - 20#
- Lure: 3/8 - 1 oz
- Length: 6'9"
- Power: Medium Heavy +
- Action: Fast
- Average Rod Weight: 4.1 oz
- Handle Length: 9.5" (End of butt to back of reel seat)
- Number of Guides: 10
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
|Rod Power||Medium Heavy +|
|Rod Technique(s)||Skipping, Close Quarter Pitching|
|Line Specifications||12 - 20lb|
|Lure Specifications||3/8oz - 1oz|
|Rod AVG Weight||4.1oz|
No customer reviews for the moment.